This LEGO NINJAGO set features a posable dragon figure, 2 ninja temples, 2 posable trees, a toy dragon's egg and a toy motorbike. There are also 4 minifigures: ninja Kai and Nya, plus baddies Cobra Mechanic and Sneaky Snake plus swords, a spear and a catapult. The ninja playset has been specially designed to give kids aged 4 and up a brilliant build-and-play experience. The set contains a Starter Brick plus each bag has a model and a character to get the action underway quickly. The pesky snake warriors are desperate to grab the dragon's egg Kai is protecting at the temple. Sneaky Snake is ready to chase on his superfast motorbike, while Cobra Mechanic is armed with a spear and primed to fire his powerful catapult. But here comes Nya on the back of her ninja dragon to help kids save the day!
This playset comes with interactive digital building instructions to make the experience even more fun for little builders. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for use on smartphones and tablets, the zoom and rotate tools let young kids view the model as they build. They can save their progress at any point on the app. LEGO NINJAGO toys for kids 4+ help youngsters learn how to build while allowing the rest of the family to share the fun.
Measuring over 3.5 in. (9 cm) high, 9 in. (23 cm) long and 6.5 in. (16 cm) wide, the dragon makes a showpiece in any kid's bedroom
Contains 161 pieces.
- Kids swoop into battle with Nya, her Ninja Dragon and Kai Minifigure against snake warriors with this LEGO NINJAGO set for kids 4+ years old
- Features a dragon toy figure with a posable head, tail and wings, 2 ninja temples, 2 posable trees and a dragon's egg in of the temples
- Includes 4 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures: Kai and Nya plus Sneaky Snake on a toy motorbike and Cobra Mechanic with a spear and catapult
- This ninja playset comes with a starter brick and each bag has a model and character; all to help kids start building right away
- This LEGO NINJAGO toy for kids age 4+ comes with simple step by step picture instructions to guide kids through the building process